(2014) Tory party donors are handed NHS contracts worth £1.5BILLION under health reforms

don't steal the g,nt hates comp                                                                         Paul Ruddock 2009 Theatre And Performance Galleries - Launch Party

ABOVE: £692,592 donor: Paul Ruddock’s firm has profited from NHS contracts

Private health care firms with Tory links have been awarded NHS contracts worth nearly £1.5billion.

Circle Health landed £1.36billion worth of health service work after several ­of its investors gifted about £1.5million to the Conservatives.

And Care UK has contracts worth another £102.6million. Its chairman John Nash was made a peer after boosting Tory coffers by £247,250.

Labour’s Shadow Health Secretary Andy Burnham, who ­uncovered the figures, fumed: “Nobody gave David Cameron ­permission to sell the NHS to his friends.

“It’s shocking the same Tory donors who ­bankrolled the development of their NHS reorganisation policy are now ­profiting from the sell-off of NHS services.”

Labour’s research shows Circle Health’s parent company, Circle Holdings PLC, is owned by a series of hedge funds.

Lansdowne Partners, with a 29.2% stake, was founded by Sir Paul Ruddock, who donated £692,592 to the Tories.

David Craigen, who gave the party £59,000, is also involved in Lansdowne.

Invesco Perpetual owns 28.7% of Circle Holdings. It was set up by Sir Martyn Arbib, who donated £466,330.

Read on:  http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/fury-tory-party-donors-handed-3123469

(2014) Conservative MP Mark Pritchard –arrested over alleged rape

Mark Pritchard is the Conservative MP for The Wrekin, in east Shropshire

Conservative MP Mark Pritchard has been arrested over an allegation of rape.

The Metropolitan police confirmed that a 48-year-old man – understood to be the Tory MP for The Wrekin in east Shropshire – was arrested on Tuesday in central London.

Scotland Yard said he was arrested after voluntarily attending a police station and had been bailed until early January.

The news emerged after a letter from the Met to the Commons Speaker, John Bercow, about the arrest was referred to on a publicly available Commons order paper.

Read on:  http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/dec/04/conservative-mp-mark-pritchard-arrested-alleged-rape

(2014) Tory or Lib-Dem MP “drugged and abused me when I was 14″

(1997) Conservative Cllr. Michael Howden -RAPIST

The former pupil who claims he was molested by a Coalition minister revealed the alleged attack left him suffering a lifetime of depression and suicide attempts.

And he accused police of being scared to quiz the politician because of his position in today’s Coalition after they revealed they had no plans to investigate – a year after his allegation was made.

The alleged victim, who we are calling Thomas, told officers investigating historical sex abuse at his school that he was drugged by the minister when he was 14. He woke up naked in bed.

He added: “I felt something that made me feel I had been assaulted.

“I had been assaulted previously and the feeling reminded me of that.

“He gave me a pill wrapped in wax paper. I didn’t ask him what it was. He said, ‘Suck that for a few minutes then chew and swallow it’.

“I went to bed and felt bloody awful. I don’t remember anything after that. The police asked me if I was of the opinion that he abused me while in that condition and I said yes.”

Asked if he had been to the school, the minister only said: “Not only have I never been investigated, but there has been no allegation made and nor are there any grounds for any allegation.”

Thomas said he is furious the police told him they will not be quizzing the political figure as a suspect.

He added: “It’s as if the police are treading on egg shells and they don’t want to upset the ­Establishment and after 12 months they still haven’t spoken to him about this. It’s a bit much really.

“They said they may want to speak to him at some time in the future but have no plans to at the moment.”

Thomas, who lives in the Midlands, claimed the officer leading the inquiry told him that as he had no memory of the alleged attack they would not quiz the politician and he may have been assaulted by someone else.

He said: “They said they aren’t going to arrest or question him under caution because I’ve not made a complaint against him but that’s not true.”

Last November, the alleged victim gave a statement to police investigating accusations of historical child abuse.

During a recorded interview with specialist child abuse detectives he claimed he had been attacked on a number of occasions – but only once by the Minister, the other alleged assaults were by two other men.

He accused one of raping him and subjecting him to sadistic abuse before the alleged assault by the politician, and the other tried to rape him.

Thomas claimed he had attempted suicide three times since the alleged abuse, suffered trauma throughout his life and had been unable to have sexual ­relationships.

He also suffered from depression and a sleeping disorder. The alleged victim added: “I decided to come forward because I have spent a considerable amount of time trying to forget but it plays on your mind and I have ­nightmares and sweats.

“I’ve been told it’s frightening to see me having one of my nightmares, I go raving mad. I have also told a friend what happened and hopefully by bringing this to the surface I can move forward.”

Labour MP Tom Watson, who has spoken at length to Thomas, said he will write to Director of Public Prosecutions Alison Saunders calling for the minister to be ­quizzed.

Read on:  http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/westminster-child-abuse-scandal-coalition-4576718

(2014) Conservative MP “Throttle[d] 12-year-old [boy] to death”

original (2)

  • Victim of VIP sex abuse says he saw Conservative MP murder a young boy 
  • Boy says he also saw victim deliberately run over by depraved paedophiles
  • A third abused boy was also killed in front of a Tory MP, victim claims
  • Detectives launch probe into three murders linked to abuse, it was reported

A victim of the VIP paedophile abuse scandal claims he saw a Conservative MP murder a young boy at one of their sick orgies.

Detectives are investigating three murders linked to the child sex ring, it was reported last night, days after the Metropolitan Police revealed they had launched a probe into a killing connected to the historical abuse.

A victim of the sickening sex parties says he was in the same room as a boy, aged 12, was strangled by a Tory MP.

The boy, known as Nick, told the Sunday People: ‘I watched while that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure.’

Now a grown man, he has also told detectives that he saw a 10 or 11-year-old deliberately run over by a car.

As well as this, Nick claims he saw two unknown men murder a third boy in front of another MP 18 months later.

Nick said that he and another abuse victim were taken in a chauffeur-driven car to a luxury townhouse in central London ‘to be sexually abused by powerful men’.

Still traumatised by the harrowing events, he gave a graphic description to police of what took place inside the building.

He said: ‘The MP was particularly nasty, even among the group of people who sexually abused me and others. I still find it difficult to talk about these incidents after all these years.’

Nick also told detectives about the death of another boy during a sexual assault in front of a Conservative minister – different to the one involved in the first killing.

Nick says his father handed him over to the VIP abusers at Dolphin Square in Pimlico, near the Houses of Parliament, as well as other London locations.

Dolphin Square was last week named as one of the locations where abuse was carried out by powerful individuals.

He says he was raped over and over again by the minister, who also sexually assaulted other boys who were younger than 14 years old.

His claims are being investigated by police under Operation Midland, part of Operation Fairbank – the large scale investigation into allegations of abuse by high-placed public figures.

A statement from the Metropolitan Police said: ‘Detectives from the child abuse investigation command are working closely with colleagues from homicide and major crime ­concerning this information.’

HOW THE PAEDOPHILE SCANDALS MUSHROOMED 

September and October 2012: Jimmy Savile abuse scandal breaks.

October 2012: Labour MP Tom Watson claims at Prime Minister’s Questions there is ‘clear intelligence suggesting a powerful paedophile network linked to Parliament and No 10’ and that a ‘senior aide to a former prime minister’ had links to a child sex gang member.

November 2012: Rochdale MP Simon Danczuk uses parliamentary privilege to claim Cyril Smith sexually abused boys.

November 2012: The CPS reveals it considered Smith allegations in 1970, 1998 and 1999. It admits Smith should have been prosecuted.

December 2012: Operation Fairbank set up to examine allegations that VIPs, including politicians, abused young men at Elm Guest House in Barnes, south-west London, in the 1970s and 1980s .

February 2013: Operation Fernbridge begins investigating the alleged paedophile ring linked to Elm Guest House. The Mail reveals Peter Hatton-Bornshin – allegedly abused there as a teenager – killed himself in 1994, aged 28.

December 2013: Ex-Labour MP Lord Janner’s home searched by police investigating historical child sex abuse. He is not arrested.

June 2014: Lord Janner’s Westminster offices searched by police. Again, he is not arrested.

July 3, 2014: It emerges Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens’ dossier on suspected Establishment paedophiles – sent to then Home Secretary Leon Brittan in 1983 – disappeared. But the Home Office could find no record of it, fuelling claims of a cover-up. Lord Brittan amends his story twice over his dealings with the original document.

July 5, 2014: More than ten current and former politicians reported to be on list of alleged child abusers held by police investigating Westminster paedophile ring claims. The Mail reveals the Establishment protected diplomat Sir Peter Hayman, a member of the Paedophile Information Exchange, when police found child porn at his flat in 1978.

July 6, 2014: Home Office permanent secretary Mark Sedwill reveals 114 files relating to historical allegations of child sex abuse, 1979 to 1999, have disappeared from the department.

July 7, 2014: Home Secretary Theresa May asks NSPCC’s Peter Wanless to head inquiry into Home Office handling of historical sex abuse cases. She also announces overarching inquiry. Chairman Baroness Butler-Sloss is forced to step down amid questions over the role played by her late brother, Lord Havers, who was attorney general in the 1980s.

October 2014: Replacement Fiona Woolf resigns amid criticism over her ‘Establishment links’, most notably in relation to Lord Brittan.

(2014) (VIDEOS) Conservative Cllr. Roger Wilson -CAUGHT ‘MEETING’ 11-YEAR-OLD GIRL FOR SEX THEN ARRESTED

 

https://fbcdn-vthumb-a.akamaihd.net/hvthumb-ak-xpa1/v/t15.0-10/s480x480/1623276_248256625346262_248211172017474_19480_1381_b.jpg?oh=3184986da1a0a158e86b9158f2876861&oe=54AE969C&__gda__=1420793766_8aaba23d5e05ff33109f9d004418df7c

ABOVE: This is Conservative Cllr. Roger Wilson.  Last year he spent three weeks talking to what he believed to be an 11-year-old girl then turned up to meet her. Copies of the full text message exchange between Councilor Wilson and the ’11-year-old girl’ can be found here:  http://stinson-hunter.com/2014/03/roger-slides/

Today (3/4/14) he was issued with an NFA which stands for ‘No Further Action’ due to the CPS not wanting to go forward with it even though there is compelling evidence to 100% prove he has committed a very serious offence and poses a serious risk to other children.

Stinson Hunter and his team are hunting down paedophiles and have caught the attention of the BBC. Here below is an interview with him conducted by the BBC’s Jeremy Vine:

The following links will be of interest to all those who commend the work of those protecting our children:

Extended Cut of the video: http://stinson-hunter.com/2014/03/roger/
Please share this video and invite your friends to the page.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stinsonhunterofficialTwitter: https://twitter.com/stinsonxhunter 

 

 

(2014) “Conservative” Party’s Warmonger Brooks Newmark -RESIGNS IN DISGRACE AMID SENDING PORNOGRAPHIC PHOTOS OF HIMSELF TO A REPORTER

ABOVE: Brooks Newmark MP and his flight of fancy who he presumed is more appealing than his wife.

A Tory minister leading David Cameron’s drive for more women in politics exchanged X-rated photos with an undercover reporter posing as a female party activist.

Married dad-of-five Brooks Newmark, 56, who co-founded campaign group Women2Win, stepped down as Minister for Civil Society yesterday – and today admitted he had been “a complete fool”.

The MP for Braintree, Essex swapped sexually explicit images and asked to meet the reporter, who was posing as a young Tory PR girl called Sophie while investigating the alleged inappropriate use of social media by MPs.

Newmark initiated a private message conversation online and, during ­flirtatious chats and photo exchanges, sent a graphic snap exposing himself while wearing a pair of paisley pyjamas.

During a late-night chat with the undercover reporter, who had sent him an explicit picture supposedly of “Sophie”, Newmark asked for a more explicit picture “without your hands in the way and legs parted”. He then said: “I will send you something in return – that way we each have a secret.”

The sleaze scandal will send shock waves through Downing Street as the Tories state their case for re-election at their party conference this week.

It heaps fresh embarrassment on the Prime Minister who faces accusations of sexism after failing to attract women to take up leading political positions.

The male reporter, a freelance ­journalist who passed the information to the Sunday Mirror, was carrying out an undercover probe into claims by sources that MPs were using social media networks to meet women.

Posing as a “twenty-something Tory PR girl” called Sophie Wittams, he set up a Twitter account featuring a profile picture of an attractive blonde female and began following several MPs.

cameron sulking
ABOVE: Cry-baby Ca-moron knowing he and his traitors in the “Conservative” party are finished. Two Tory MPs have already defected to UKIP. 

After posting a string of innocuous public tweets about tennis, Sophie was then followed by Newmark, who sent her a direct private message on July 6 saying: “Glad you appreciate my humour and how seriously I take my sport!”

He initiated a lighthearted chat about his “mundane” political tweets and asked her to follow him on Facebook.

Three days later Newmark invited Sophie to a Women2Win event and told her to “feel free to drop by Parliament anytime for a chat”.

He then said it would be easier for them to communicate over the phone via text messages and gave her his personal mobile number.

The pair continued to chat on the networking site Whatsapp where they initially discussed Sophie going on blind dates with other men.

On the evening of July 16, after Sophie told him she was lying in bed, Newmark wrote: “By the way I have no idea what you look like so post a pic to me on Whatsapp so I know what you look like when I meet you.”

In reply to a picture Sophie sent after midnight, the balding MP sent a picture of himself sitting on his bed and wearing a white T-shirt.

He forwarded another of himself below the waist as he reclined on his bed watching television in a pair of dark blue and red paisley pyjamas.

Sophie wrote: “Should I send another pic that is the question.” Newmark replied: “Wasn’t that the deal?”

Sophie asked how far he was willing to go. He wrote: “That’s very brave talk.”The reporter then sent a more intimate image, supposedly of Sophie, and Newmark wrote back saying: “You took my breath away!”

He then sent her a close-up of him with his hand covering his bare chest.

The pair discussed taking “it to the next level” before Sophie replied with an explicit naked picture and asked him to promise not to show anyone.

Newmark wrote: “You must be kidding! I’d never do that. But resend without your hand in the way and legs parted and I will send something in return. That way we both have a secret.” He added: “Assuming it meets my request and I reciprocate you MUST swear on a stack of Bibles you won’t show pics as I promise not to show pics of you? OK?”

The MP then sent a graphic image of himself to the reporter.

It comes as Westminster faces angry calls to crackdown on a culture of lechery and sexism in the wake of several sex scandals including accusations made against Lib Dem Lord Rennard by female party members.

Ministers are bound by a strict code of conduct requiring them to uphold “the highest standards of propriety”. Two days after sending the explicit snap he sent another message saying: “I want a standing full body shot but you can cover up any modest bits you wish.”

cameron_clegg_inbed_626x260
cameron_clegg_baby_photo
condemnation-640x724
david-cameron-and-nick-clegg-581678590

(2014) Tory Cabinet: Tory child abuse whistleblower: ‘I supplied underage rent boys for Margaret Thatcher’s cabinet ministers’

 

original (2)

Whistleblower and former Conservative party activist Anthony Gilberthorpe says he provided child prostitutes for a sex and drugs party with top politicians

Senior Tory cabinet ministers were supplied with underage boys for sex parties, it is sensationally claimed.

Former Conservative activist Anthony Gilberthorpe said he told Margaret Thatcher 25 years ago about what he had witnessed and gave her names of those involved.

His allegations that he saw top Tories having sex with boys comes after David Cameron launched a Government inquiry into claims of a cover-up.

Anthony, 52, said: “I am prepared to speak to the inquiry. I believe I am a key witness.”

Trawling seedy streets during a Tory conference, Gilberthorpe says he was asked to find underage rent boys for a private sex party at a top hotel.

Today, more than three decades later, he claims he was acting on the orders of some of the most senior figures of Margaret Thatcher’s government.

Anthony says he was a ­full-time ­political activist when he helped procure the “youngest and prettiest” boys for several cabinet ministers after being told to find “entertainment”.

In a series of explosive claims about conferences at Blackpool and Brighton in the 1980s, he alleges boys as young as 15 indulged in alcohol and cocaine before they had sex with the powerful politicians.

He says one person who attended a party is a current serving minister.

Others said to be present at the parties included Keith Joseph, Rhodes Boyson, Dr Alistair Smith and Michael Havers

As a young aspiring politician, Mr Gilberthorpe admits being in awe of the men, but now insists: “They ­manipulated and groomed me to do their bidding.”

He said: “I was just 17 when I first went to a conference in Brighton in 1978. I couldn’t believe I was rubbing ­shoulders with all these important people and I couldn’t believe that they were taking such a keen interest in me. I would have done anything for them because I was so desperate to make it in politics.

“During the years I was attending conferences between 1978 and 1985, I was a full-time political activist. At the same time I was running for office in district and county council elections.”

Read on:  http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tory-child-abuse-whistleblower-i-3848987#ixzz37LoOxuVn