ARTICLE: Children’s homes were ‘supply line’ for paedophile politicians, says ex-minister

original (2)

Lord Warner says an inquiry he conducted in 1992 showed how children’s homes were targeted by powerful people.

Powerful people in the 1980s targeted children‘s homes that served as a “supply line” for paedophiles, a former health minister has claimed.

As a former child protection manager warned that a “powerful elite” of at least 20 prominent figures carried out the “worst form of abuse”, the former health minister Lord Warner described the sexual abuse of children as a “power drive”.

Warner, a health minister in 2003-07 who conducted an inquiry into child abuse in Birmingham in 1992, spoke out after the home secretary, Theresa May, announced a national inquiry into how the authorities may have ignored child abuse at Westminster.

The Labour leader, Ed Miliband, said the government’s approach had been dilatory and piecemeal. He said: “The inquiry needs to recommend child protection measures for the future. If the government does all those things, we will support them.”

He said: “They have been slow and piecemeal getting to this point. I think victims and others need to be able to give testimony and give their evidence.

“It is vital that the inquiry is sufficiently comprehensive and over-arching. The important thing is to get at the truth to get at justice, to get what happened in institutions, and to get the right answers for the future. The appalling examples of child protection abuse we have seen must never be allowed to happen again.”

MPs on the home affairs select committee will question Mark Sedwill, the home office’s permanent secretary, on Tuesday afternoon over the loss of 114 potentially relevant files on child abuse dating back to the 1980s.

Lord Warner

ABOVE: Lord Warner, the former health minister. Photograph: Graham Turner for the Guardian.

Warner said his inquiry in 1992 showed how children’s homes were targeted by powerful paedophiles. He told the Today programme on BBC Radio 4: “Some of these children’s homes were targeted by people in power, powerful people. Indeed, sexual abuse of children is a power drive. That’s what a lot of it is about.

“It is possible that people who were authoritative, powerful in particular communities did sometimes have access to children’s homes. We know for historical purposes that children’s homes were a supply line sometimes.”

Warner, a director of social services in Kent in the 1980s, said insufficient action was taken to deal with child abuse in that decade because there was “disbelief in the public mind”.

He said: “It is pretty distasteful stuff. Society has found it difficult to come to terms with this … We still had an air of deference about people in authority.

“A cover-up means something is very organised. I think much more of this is about people being insensitive to some of these concerns and not being as preoccupied with protecting vulnerable people – children and adults.”

Peter McKelvie, a former child protection manager whose allegations about child abuse led to a police inquiry in 2012, claimed that at least 20 prominent people abused children.

McKelvie told BBC2’s Newsnight: “I believe that there is strong evidence – and an awful lot of information that can be converted into evidence if it is investigated properly – that there has been an extremely powerful elite amongst the highest levels of the political classes for as long as I am alive, and I am 65.

“There has been sufficient reason to investigate it over and over again, certainly for the last 30 years. There has always been the block and the cover-up and the collusion to prevent that happening.”

He added: “For the first time I have got a belief that survivors will come forward and justice will be served for a lot of survivors. Unfortunately it has been left so late that a lot of the abusers are now dead.

“We are looking at the Lords, we are looking at the Commons, we are looking at the judiciary, we are looking at all institutions where there will be a small percentage of paedophiles and a slightly larger percentage of people who have known about it but have felt that in terms of their own self-interest and self-preservation and for political party reasons it’s been safer for them to cover it up rather than deal with it.”

McKelvie, who served as a child protection manager in Hereford and Worcester, worked on the conviction of Peter Righton, a founding member of the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE). Righton, who has since died, was convicted of importing child pornography. McKelvie told police in 2012 that West Mercia police had seven boxes of evidence including letters between Righton and other alleged paedophiles.

On Monday, May told the Commons she was establishing a public inquiry into how complaints of sexual abuse were treated, and sometimes ignored, in public bodies over several decades.

Ministers had been holding out against such a sweeping inquiry, but, facing charges of an establishment cover-up, succumbed and promised there would be no no-go areas for the investigation.

The inquiry will be able to examine the files of the security services and allegations that the Tory whips’ office in the 1970s may have suppressed allegations of child abuse by members of the parliamentary party. It is also expected to take some evidence from victims.

Labour MPs pointed to a 1985 BBC documentary in which a former government whip between 1970 and 1973 said the Tory whips’ office, when faced by an MP involved in “a scandal with small boys”, would get him out of trouble, partly so the MP then felt obliged in the future to carry out the bidding of the whips.

May said she would look at plans, backed in principle by the Labour MP Tom Watson, to require public servants to report allegations of child abuse to officials in a form of mandatory whistleblowing. A duty to report would place some form of culpability on a public official if they knowingly withheld information concerning suspected child abuse.

VIDEO: Thomas Sherridan Joins Ian R Crane to Discuss Widespread Vote-rigging in the Scottish Referendum

THIS EPISODE :
– SCOTLAND … Arising from the Ashes of a vote fix?
– CAMORON says “Non-Violent Extremists as dangerous as Islamic State”!
– Were UK MP’s bullied into supporting another illegal war?
– Australian Government introduces Orwellian Surveillance Laws
– Dr David Ray Griffin : 9/11 – A New Pearl Harbour
– The Global Political Awakening …. Bring it on!

(2014) (VIDEOS) Conservative Cllr. Roger Wilson -CAUGHT ‘MEETING’ 11-YEAR-OLD GIRL FOR SEX THEN ARRESTED

 

https://fbcdn-vthumb-a.akamaihd.net/hvthumb-ak-xpa1/v/t15.0-10/s480x480/1623276_248256625346262_248211172017474_19480_1381_b.jpg?oh=3184986da1a0a158e86b9158f2876861&oe=54AE969C&__gda__=1420793766_8aaba23d5e05ff33109f9d004418df7c

ABOVE: This is Conservative Cllr. Roger Wilson.  Last year he spent three weeks talking to what he believed to be an 11-year-old girl then turned up to meet her. Copies of the full text message exchange between Councilor Wilson and the ’11-year-old girl’ can be found here:  http://stinson-hunter.com/2014/03/roger-slides/

Today (3/4/14) he was issued with an NFA which stands for ‘No Further Action’ due to the CPS not wanting to go forward with it even though there is compelling evidence to 100% prove he has committed a very serious offence and poses a serious risk to other children.

Stinson Hunter and his team are hunting down paedophiles and have caught the attention of the BBC. Here below is an interview with him conducted by the BBC’s Jeremy Vine:

The following links will be of interest to all those who commend the work of those protecting our children:

Extended Cut of the video: http://stinson-hunter.com/2014/03/roger/
Please share this video and invite your friends to the page.
Facebook: www.facebook.com/stinsonhunterofficialTwitter: https://twitter.com/stinsonxhunter 

 

 

ARTICLE and VIDEO: Mark Reckless and Douglas Carswell –the First Two of Many to Leave the Sinking Ship of Tory Treason

Tory MP Mark Reckless has said he is leaving his party to join UKIP, announcing his decision on the eve of the Conservatives’ conference.

The Rochester and Strood MP told the UKIP conference he had resigned as an MP, triggering a by-election.

He said that, as a Tory, he could not keep a promise to “cut immigration while treating people fairly”.

He is the second Tory MP to defect to UKIP after Clacton MP Douglas Carswell did the same in August.

Mr Reckless will seek re-election in his constituency for UKIP.

Mr Reckless won his seat as a Conservative in 2010 with a majority of 9,953 votes over Labour’s Teresa Murray.

‘Best and brightest’Appearing on stage at the UKIP conference in Doncaster, Mr Reckless said: “Today I am leaving the Conservative party and joining UKIP.”

He said he had not taken the decision lightly.

Mr Reckless said the Conservative leadership was “part of the problem that is holding our country back”.

Criticising the three main parties, he said: “People feel ignored, taken for granted, over-taxed, over-regulated, ripped off and lied to.”

Mark RecklessMr Reckless was heavily critical of UK immigration policy in his speech to UKIP activists

On immigration, Mr Reckless said constituents needed to believe that the UK had control over who comes into the country, adding: “At the moment we do not have any sense of that.”

He said: “Does anyone left or right genuinely support an immigration system where we turn away the best and brightest from our Commonwealth, people with links and family here in order to make room for unskilled immigration from southern and eastern Europe.

“I promise to cut immigration while treating people fairly and humanely.

“I cannot keep that promise as a Conservative. I can keep it as UKIP.”

line
UKIP conference

Analysis

By Chris Mason, political correspondent

So lightning really has struck twice for the Conservatives.

Another month, another defection and one timed to inflict a morale-sapping blow on Tory activists gathering in Birmingham for their conference.

Keeping a secret at Westminster is no easy task and yet Nigel Farage has managed it twice – engineering defections without anyone finding out until the big moment of their announcement.

That skilled choreography will unnerve Conservatives further because it’ll leave them asking one big question: Who’s next?

line

‘Huge courage’UKIP’s prospective parliamentary candidate for Rochester and Strood Mark Hanson, meanwhile, said he had been unaware of the plans to install Mr Reckless in the seat, adding he would now “stand aside”.

Mark Reckless and Nigel Farage speak to the BBC after the surprise announcement

UKIP leader Nigel Farage said his new party member had “shown huge courage”, adding: “He has thrown his lot in with us and we will do everything we can to get him elected.”

Asked about further possible defections, he said: “Of course there are Conservatives I am talking to but there are Labour people too.

“I think this decision of his is completely illogical”

Grant Shapps, Conservative Party chairman

“There are Labour people who are deeply frustrated with Ed Miliband’s leadership.”

BBC South East political editor Louise Stewart said Mr Reckless had told her recently he was unlikely to stand for UKIP – unless the party put up a candidate to stand against him.

Andrew Mackness, chairman of Rochester and Strood Conservatives, said he was “astonished and disgusted” by Mr Reckless’s decision.

“He has misled the hardworking people of Rochester and Strood who voted for him,” he said.

And Conservative Party chairman Grant Shapps said: “I think the surprising thing is Mark says he wants lower taxes, immigration control, he says he wants a referendum on in/out, on Europe.

“Well that’s exactly what we are planning to deliver and so I think this decision of his is completely illogical.

“It makes it slightly harder to deliver that decision, rather than easier.”

Confidence ‘plummeting’Labour’s shadow minister for the cabinet office, Michael Dugher, meanwhile, said: “This is a hammer blow to David Cameron’s already weakened authority.

“On the eve of his conference we again see that Conservatives’ confidence in Cameron is plummeting. David Cameron has always pandered to his right, and even they are now deserting him.”

Mr Carswell, who defected from the Tories to UKIP in August, said he was delighted Mr Reckless had joined UKIP, saying he had “done the honourable thing” in letting his electorate decide.

Mr Carswell will himself stand against seven other candidates for the Clacton seat in a by-election on 9 October.

BBC political correspondent Robin Brant said it was a “nightmare scenario for the Conservative party”, a scene that the Conservative leadership “hoped they would never see”.

SOURCE: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-29394697

_____________________________________________________________________________

cameron sulking

pic-image-2-359981302

david-cameron-and-nick-clegg-581678590

cameron_clegg_inbed_626x260

cameron_clegg_baby_photo

1

david_cameron_minimum_wage

 

ARTICLE: Prime Minister David Cameron Says “Non-Violent Conspiracy Theorists” Are Just As Dangerous As ISIS

..So if we send our enemies flowers and not bombs we are, by our dissident mindset, still ‘terrorists’ and will therefore feel the full wrath of the State? Welcome to post-Modernity, people… WE ARE ALL ‘TERRORISTS’ NOW.

 

David Cameron told the U.N. that “non-violent extremism” is just as dangerous as terrorism and must be eradicated using all means at the government’s disposal.

He references 9/11 and 7/7 Truthers as examples of the type of extremism that must be dealt in a similar fashion to ISIS.

If you thought Obama’s War is Peace speech to the U.N. was creepy, wait until you get a load of this.

Cameron is officially announcing a the plan to use a full assault on dissenting views.

 

Hat tip: http://www.globalresearch.ca/david-cameron-says-non-violent-conspiracy-theorists-are-just-as-dangerous-as-isis/5404412?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=david-cameron-says-non-violent-conspiracy-theorists-are-just-as-dangerous-as-isis

 

warmongers

cameron sulking

syrias-bullshit

domestic terrorists

2ea6c-democracy

pic-image-2-359981302

david-cameron-and-nick-clegg-581678590

cameron_clegg_inbed_626x260

cameron_clegg_baby_photo

condemnation-640x724

 

(2014) “Conservative” Party’s Warmonger Brooks Newmark -RESIGNS IN DISGRACE AMID SENDING PORNOGRAPHIC PHOTOS OF HIMSELF TO A REPORTER

ABOVE: Brooks Newmark MP and his flight of fancy who he presumed is more appealing than his wife.

A Tory minister leading David Cameron’s drive for more women in politics exchanged X-rated photos with an undercover reporter posing as a female party activist.

Married dad-of-five Brooks Newmark, 56, who co-founded campaign group Women2Win, stepped down as Minister for Civil Society yesterday – and today admitted he had been “a complete fool”.

The MP for Braintree, Essex swapped sexually explicit images and asked to meet the reporter, who was posing as a young Tory PR girl called Sophie while investigating the alleged inappropriate use of social media by MPs.

Newmark initiated a private message conversation online and, during ­flirtatious chats and photo exchanges, sent a graphic snap exposing himself while wearing a pair of paisley pyjamas.

During a late-night chat with the undercover reporter, who had sent him an explicit picture supposedly of “Sophie”, Newmark asked for a more explicit picture “without your hands in the way and legs parted”. He then said: “I will send you something in return – that way we each have a secret.”

The sleaze scandal will send shock waves through Downing Street as the Tories state their case for re-election at their party conference this week.

It heaps fresh embarrassment on the Prime Minister who faces accusations of sexism after failing to attract women to take up leading political positions.

The male reporter, a freelance ­journalist who passed the information to the Sunday Mirror, was carrying out an undercover probe into claims by sources that MPs were using social media networks to meet women.

Posing as a “twenty-something Tory PR girl” called Sophie Wittams, he set up a Twitter account featuring a profile picture of an attractive blonde female and began following several MPs.

cameron sulking
ABOVE: Cry-baby Ca-moron knowing he and his traitors in the “Conservative” party are finished. Two Tory MPs have already defected to UKIP. 

After posting a string of innocuous public tweets about tennis, Sophie was then followed by Newmark, who sent her a direct private message on July 6 saying: “Glad you appreciate my humour and how seriously I take my sport!”

He initiated a lighthearted chat about his “mundane” political tweets and asked her to follow him on Facebook.

Three days later Newmark invited Sophie to a Women2Win event and told her to “feel free to drop by Parliament anytime for a chat”.

He then said it would be easier for them to communicate over the phone via text messages and gave her his personal mobile number.

The pair continued to chat on the networking site Whatsapp where they initially discussed Sophie going on blind dates with other men.

On the evening of July 16, after Sophie told him she was lying in bed, Newmark wrote: “By the way I have no idea what you look like so post a pic to me on Whatsapp so I know what you look like when I meet you.”

In reply to a picture Sophie sent after midnight, the balding MP sent a picture of himself sitting on his bed and wearing a white T-shirt.

He forwarded another of himself below the waist as he reclined on his bed watching television in a pair of dark blue and red paisley pyjamas.

Sophie wrote: “Should I send another pic that is the question.” Newmark replied: “Wasn’t that the deal?”

Sophie asked how far he was willing to go. He wrote: “That’s very brave talk.”The reporter then sent a more intimate image, supposedly of Sophie, and Newmark wrote back saying: “You took my breath away!”

He then sent her a close-up of him with his hand covering his bare chest.

The pair discussed taking “it to the next level” before Sophie replied with an explicit naked picture and asked him to promise not to show anyone.

Newmark wrote: “You must be kidding! I’d never do that. But resend without your hand in the way and legs parted and I will send something in return. That way we both have a secret.” He added: “Assuming it meets my request and I reciprocate you MUST swear on a stack of Bibles you won’t show pics as I promise not to show pics of you? OK?”

The MP then sent a graphic image of himself to the reporter.

It comes as Westminster faces angry calls to crackdown on a culture of lechery and sexism in the wake of several sex scandals including accusations made against Lib Dem Lord Rennard by female party members.

Ministers are bound by a strict code of conduct requiring them to uphold “the highest standards of propriety”. Two days after sending the explicit snap he sent another message saying: “I want a standing full body shot but you can cover up any modest bits you wish.”

cameron_clegg_inbed_626x260
cameron_clegg_baby_photo
condemnation-640x724
david-cameron-and-nick-clegg-581678590