ARTICLE and VIDEO: ‘Britain may call off Westminster child sex abuse inquiry’

paedoWestminster

Reports say the British Home Secretary has considered disbanding an investigation into allegations of child sex abuse by Westminster lawmakers.

A confidential letter from the Home Secretary, Theresa May has revealed that she was considering disbanding the current panel, and that May outlined three possible plans to give further powers to the historic abuse inquiry, only one of which did not involve its dissolution, RT reported on Monday.

The inquiry has already begun investigations, but is currently without a chairperson after May’s top choices, Fiona Woolf and Baroness Butler-Sloss, both stood down.

This is while survivors of alleged Westminster child sex abuse have called on the government to replace the current inquiry with a more powerful body.

Now Human Rights Activist Lee Jasper says: “The government’s unwillingness can be understood in terms of the vested interests of the rich, the powerful, the judiciary, the policing, the Westminster and the military… some of whom will be determined to ensure that such an inquiry doesn’t go ahead. The government along with MPs are…slow and unwilling to launch a timely and professional investigation into these accusations, because the whole of Westminster will be affected.”

Jasper also pointed out to Press TV’s UK Desk that “the perpetrators should be brought to justice, but in this case what we are witnessing, is a wealthy powerful elite who were involved in the routine sexual abuse of children, particularly young people in children’s homes, and they’ve conspired to make sure that no successful investigations have taken place today, even though these allegations stand from the mid-1970s.”

Meantime, a spokesperson from the Home Office has reportedly claimed that Secretary May was torn between pressure to make progress and “the need to get this right.”

The Home Secretary has been heavily criticized by the Labour Party for her alleged lack of progress.

The inquiry is already investigating three murders in relation to the historic sex abuse scandal, and reports suggest they are looking into five separate pedophile rings which operated at the heart of Westminster and included many “highly influential” figures.

Read on http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/12/22/391390/uk/

ARTICLE and VIDEO: Two more ministers accused in the VIP child abuse scandal: MP wants Secrets Act lifted to let police speak out

original (2)

 

  • Two politicians join 22 others named in allegations of abuse in 1980s
  • Form part of powerful ring of Westminster paedophiles, it is claimed
  • MP John Mann said he was approached by victim who says he was abused 
  • Called for retired detectives to be granted amnesty from Secrets Act 
  • Scotland Yard is investigating allegations made by handful of ‘victims’
  • The men, all now adults, say they were routinely abused by politicians 

 

Scotland Yard has been handed the names of two more former Government ministers accused of sexually abusing children.

Campaigning MP John Mann said he was approached last week by a victim who claims to have been abused by the politicians – one a peer – in the 1980s and has passed the detailed allegations to detectives.

The latest phase in his search for the truth about a suspected Westminster child sex ring came as he called for retired detectives to be granted an unprecedented amnesty from the Official Secrets Act to help lift the lid on alleged VIP abusers.

Allowing former Special Branch officers who witnessed the alleged events to speak out could be central to bringing prosecutions, said Mr Mann. He has now called on Home Secretary Theresa May to lift Official Secrets Act restrictions.

The new allegations of child abuse emerged after the Bassetlaw MP handed a carefully-researched dossier about five paedophile rings to police with the names of 22 MPs. It includes 13 ex-ministers, at least two of whom are claimed to have gone to ‘abuse parties’ held at Dolphin Square, the luxury riverside estate in Pimlico which has been home to dozens of MPs.

However, Mr Mann said the latest claims, which involve two former politicians who are still alive, are ‘entirely separate’. ‘Someone has contacted me with some very precise allegations – not just the names but the basis of the allegations – and it is going straight to the police,’ he said.

He said the key to unlocking the truth behind the saga lies with retired Special Branch detectives who witnessed events and could be ‘absolutely critical’ in providing information to an investigation.

He said ‘a number’ of officers have contacted him, including one who has read a 50-page dossier of evidence amassed by Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens which is now said to be missing.

He added: ‘It is clear there are a lot of people who could provide a lot of information, potentially vital information, to support ongoing criminal investigations.

‘But they are not doing so because of the Official Secrets Act. They are fearful of not only breaking the law but the potential effect on their pension. This is absolutely crucial if we are to get some of these ex-officers coming forward and to get prosecutions of some of the former MPs.’

VIDEO: While ‘Government$’ Lead, our Arses Bleed

The Lib-Lab-Con is stealing from you and your family and from families yet to come. Remember this at the ballot box in May 2015 and retaliate by clearing out these parasites.

 

pigGOVERNMENT: “PARASITE: A creature which obtains food and physical protection from a host which never benefits from its presence.” (Chambers English Dictionary)

 

 

ARTICLE: VIP child abuse whistleblowers were ‘murdered': MP says men were poised to lift lid on scandal

original (2)

  • MP says two VIP child abuse whistleblowers may have been ‘murdered’
  • John Mann passed detectives information about two suspicious deaths
  • The men were allegedly poised to lift the lid on Westminster sex abuse
  • Breakthrough comes a day after Mr Mann handed dossier to the police
  • Document named 22 politicians suspected of involvement in abuse ring 

A campaigning MP sensationally claimed yesterday that two whistleblowers who threatened to expose an alleged VIP paedophile ring may have been murdered.

John Mann has passed detectives information about the suspicious deaths of the men who were allegedly poised to lift the lid on child sex abuse at the heart of the Establishment.

The development comes as the Labour MP told the Daily Mail yesterday that a key witness has come forward providing the address of a Dolphin Square flat which was used for ‘abuse parties’ by a network of high-profile figures including politicians and leading members of the judiciary, military and security services.

The potential breakthrough, which could help detectives identify the alleged perpetrators, comes a day after it emerged that Mr Mann had handed detectives a dossier naming 22 politiciansincluding six serving MPs and members of the House of Lords – suspected of involvement in a Westminster paedophile ring.

The Bassetlaw MP has since spoken to a victim who has provided a specific location where it is claimed that boys from care homes in Lambeth, South London, were taken to be abused – the apartment in the luxury block of 1,250 flats at Dolphin Square in Pimlico.

Mr Mann alerted police to allegations of child abuse at the prestigious block in 1989 when he was a Lambeth councillor, but nothing was done. The two whistleblowers he claims may have been killed are said to have been ready to expose powerful figures preying on teenage boys from children’s care homes in Lambeth.

The information Mr Mann has given police concerns the suspicious deaths of a Lambeth Council caretaker in 1989 and a social worker in 1993 who allegedly threatened to expose a paedophile ring linked to a future minister in Tony Blair’s government.

ARTICLE: Fury as May announces she’ll disband child sex abuse inquiry panel – Exaro News

Theresa May: If she's making corrupt decisions over the child sex abuse inquiry, she'd better get used to seeing police officers [Image: Daily Telegraph].

Home Secretary Theresa May is to disband the panel for the overarching inquiry into child sex abuse, according to Exaro News.She wrote to each member of the panel at the end of last week to say that she is considering turning it into a statutory inquiry, or setting up a fresh statutory inquiry or a Royal Commission.

But her move has prompted fury among panel members. They are urging May to convert the inquiry to statutory status and keep the current panel.

You can read the rest of the article on the Exaro News website.

It seems Theresa May is saying she’ll get rid of the panel’s members in response to concerns about those members, raised by abuse survivors – but panel members have accused her of listening to a vocal minority set against the inquiry instead of the majority of those who have survived abuse.

Who could this minority be?

Well, in a leaked letter to Theresa May, panel member Sharon Evans states: “I was… informed by three men who did not know each other and all who described themselves as having no political axe to grind, that a senior politician has been having sex with young boys and his marriage is a sham.”

Hmm.

Source: http://voxpoliticalonline.com/2014/12/21/fury-as-may-announces-shell-disband-child-sex-abuse-inquiry-panel-exaro-news/

ARTICLE: Westminster paedophile ring: David Cameron is ‘dismissive’ of sex abuse allegations, MP Simon Danczuk claims

cameron sulking

This site is obviously no friend of politicians. However, we are fair-minded and will recognise and congratulate sterling work undertaken by any politician of whatever party. To that end we applaud the work of Simon Danczuk MP and Tom Watson MP for their efforts in exposing the Westminster and Establishment paedophile ring. We recognise that they are are risking a certain amount of opprobrium and defensive attacks by those who are guilty.

An MP heading the campaign to uncover sexual abuse allegations involving politicians has accused David Cameron of being “dismissive” of the issue.

Rochdale MP Simon Danczuk, who helped to expose his predecessor Sir Cyril Smith as a child abuser, said he believes there is “schism” in the Cabinet regarding sexual abuse allegations.

Speaking to Sky News, he accused the Prime Minister of being “dismissive” and “[wanting] to move on from [the allegations]”.

He went on to praise Home Secretary Theresa May for recognising that “we’re talking at the tip of the iceberg” and said she appears to be “very serious about wanting to pursue this”.

There was “no doubt” that “very high profile people” who assisted each other in the abuse of children would be unmasked, he warned.

Read more: Child abuse inquiry: Met Police investigate alleged murders of three young boys

Mr Danczuk’s damning assessment of Mr Cameron’s attitude comes after the Prime Minister said earlier in the year that there will be “no stone unturned” during the inquiry into allegations of historic sex abuse in Westminster and other institutions.

Since then, Scotland Yard has launched a further investigation, known as Operation Midland, into allegations that young boys were killed by members of the establishment after being sexually abused.

Today, police said a “credible” witness has come forward to detail his abuse at the hands of a Conservative politician.

The man – known only as Nick –has claimed that a Conservative MP murdered a boy during a sex attack, and a second boy was killed by a ring of abusers active in the late 1970s and 80s.

He claims that a third boy was deliberately run down in a car, which he said was a direct warning to him to keep quiet, according to an account given to investigative journalism website Exaro.

ARTICLE: New blow for May’s sex abuse probe as Diana inquest QC agrees to lead rival investigation because of government’s ‘serious shortcomings’

paedoWestminster

  • New investigation established to look into historic child abuse claims
  • It is to run in competition with the Home Secretary’s troubled inquiry
  • Theresa May’s inquiry beset by problems since it was first formed
  • Michael Mansfield QC has been appointed judge of the rival investigation

Theresa May’s troubled child abuse inquiry suffered a fresh setback last night as it emerged that a rival investigation is to be held by a top human rights lawyer.

Michael Mansfield QC, who represented Mohamed Al Fayed at the inquests into the deaths of Princess Diana and Al Fayed’s son Dodi, has been appointed as the judge of a new ‘people’s tribunal’ on historic abuse claims.

The Home Secretary’s official inquiry has barely started, even though it was launched several months ago.

First, ex-judge Baroness Butler-Sloss and then corporate lawyer Fiona Woolf had to resign from chairing it because of their links to figures alleged to have been involved in a cover-up of VIP paedophile rings.

But just like the Government’s inquiry, the new tribunal – set up by child abuse campaigners – has been beset by problems.

Only weeks after the steering committee was appointed, four members resigned, citing attacks on social media.

Home Secretary Theresa May's (pictured) troubled child abuse inquiry has now suffered a fresh setback with the formation of a rival investigation

Home Secretary Theresa May’s (pictured) troubled child abuse inquiry has now suffered a fresh setback with the formation of a rival investigation

Among them was ex-social worker Liz Davies, a leading child protection expert.

Organisers insist it is not in conflict with the Government’s inquiry but will instead complement it.

However, its website suggests that there will be an element of competition. It says: ‘This tribunal is necessary because the Government initiative has serious shortcomings.’

Questions have also been raised about its funding. Organisers say they hope to raise money from the public, partly by selling wristbands carrying the slogan ‘sweep away the secrecy’.

The tribunal will hold public hearings across Britain at which abuse survivors will tell their stories, and will produce a report within a year that will be submitted to Theresa May’s inquiry as well as other institutions.

As it is entirely unofficial, it has no legal powers requiring witnesses to come forward.

Mrs May will face questions from MPs tomorrow on the lack of progress with the investigation and the struggle to find a suitable chairman.

At least 100 names have been put forward after Mrs Woolf had to step down, following The Mail on Sunday’s revelation that she has close links to former Home Secretary Leon Brittan.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2873053/New-blow-s-sex-abuse-probe-Diana-inquest-QC-agrees-lead-rival-investigation-government-s-shortcomings.html#ixzz3M0fPlMMH

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 432 other followers

%d bloggers like this: