(2016) Liberal Democrat Clement Freud -PAEDOPHILE

Clement Freud

Sir Clement Freud, the former broadcaster and politician, was exposed on Tuesday night as a paedophile who sexually abused girls as young as 10 for decades.

Freud, who died in 2009, spent years abusing a girl who he brought up as a daughter, and violently raped a teenager while he was an MP.

His widow, Lady Freud, has apologised to his victims, saying she is “shocked, deeply saddened and profoundly sorry” for what her husband of 58 years did to them.

Detectives investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann have been alerted to the fact that Freud had a villa in Praia da Luz, Portugal, the resort where the three-year-old went missing in 2007.

He befriended the McCanns in the weeks after their daughter went missing, entertaining them at his house on two occasions and keeping in contact by phone and email.

The McCanns are said to be “horrified” by the discovery that Freud was a paedophile.

His family, who include the PR executive Matthew Freud, have said that Freud was not in Portugal at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance and that they have not been contacted by police.

Read on:

(2016) Conservatives: David Cameron’s former aide Patrick Rock guilty of making child sex abuse images

patrick-rock

A former aide to Prime Minister David Cameron has been found guilty of five counts of making indecent photographs of children.

Patrick Rock faced 20 charges of making an indecent photograph of a child, including downloading pictures of girls as young as 10 in sexual poses.

The 65-year-old, of Fulham, London, had claimed the 20 images downloaded on to his iPad over three days in August 2013 were not indecent.

The jury at Southwark Crown Court took more than eight hours to convict Rock of five counts. He was acquitted of three similar charges.

Jurors have been unable to agree on 12 other counts and were discharged, meaning the charges will lie on file.

The court heard the youngest of the girls in the pictures was aged 10 years and four months when he downloaded the image, meaning she was even younger when it was taken.

None of the girls were naked in the pictures, but prosecutors claimed they were in “sexualised” poses in revealing clothing, including swimwear and bras.

Rock is due to be sentenced at a later date.

Read on:  http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/david-cameron-former-aide-patrick-rock-guilty-of-making-child-sex-abuse-images-a7059966.html

14/6/15: ARTICLE: U.K. Squanders £5.2 million of YOUR Money on Foreign Celebrity Jolly

original (2)

  • Former foreign secretary spent four days hosting London summit last year But no summit on the 1,400 children who were raped and sexually abused in Britain.
  • Food bill came to £299,000 while taxis, hotels and transport cost £576,000 This amount totals £875,000 that could be spent on investigating the 1,400 children who were raped and sexually abused in Britain. 
  • Foreign Office annual budget to tackle sexual violence in conflict is £11m What about spending £11million on tackling rape and sexual abuse in the U.K.?
  • American Bar Association in Congo said rape prosecutions had fallen They are falling in the U.K., too, because the government, judiciary, and police are actively covering up the crimes and wasting money elsewhere to deflect attention.
This is what YOU are voting for.
William Hague faced criticism as it emerged that a high-profile summit he held with Angelina Jolie about rape in war zones cost more than £5million.The former foreign secretary spent four days hosting the lavish summit in London last summer, which he said would help to eliminate the scourge of sexual violence in conflict.The food bill alone came to more than £299,000 while spending on taxis, hotels and transport for dignitaries came to £576,000, according to figures obtained under Freedom of Information laws.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3123755/William-Hague-s-three-day-global-rape-summit-Angelina-Jolie-London-summer-cost-5-2million-host-rate-sexual-violence-conflict-zones-increasing.html#ixzz3d4vgPO8n

(Mon 8th June, 2015) ARTICLE and VIDEO: MI5 blackmailed politician child sex abusers

paedoWestminster

Some reports suggest that the British Security Service, MI5, shielded pedophile politicians from prosecution to blackmail them back in the 1970s.

 “There’s now substantial evidence that the Security Service were condoning that, they knew of it and made use of it so as to blackmail the abusers and prevent some of the abusers being brought to book at the time,” Belfast Telegraph quoted a lawyer for one of the child abuse victims as saying.

The revelation was made in Belfast High Court during the hearing of the Kincora Boy’s Home case.

The victims of the abuse at the Kincora boys’ home in Belfast have filed the legal action with the aim to force a full independent probe that would have the authority to compel the secret service to hand over documents and witnesses to give testimonies.

‘Utterly scandalous’

Meanwhile, Amnesty International announced that investigation into child abuse at Kincora Boys’ Home in east Belfast should be investigated by the UK parliament.

Read on and watch the video:  http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2015/06/03/414199/MI5-BLACKMAIL-PEDOPHILE-SEX-ABUSE

ARTICLE and VIDEO: ‘Britain may call off Westminster child sex abuse inquiry’

paedoWestminster

Reports say the British Home Secretary has considered disbanding an investigation into allegations of child sex abuse by Westminster lawmakers.

A confidential letter from the Home Secretary, Theresa May has revealed that she was considering disbanding the current panel, and that May outlined three possible plans to give further powers to the historic abuse inquiry, only one of which did not involve its dissolution, RT reported on Monday.

The inquiry has already begun investigations, but is currently without a chairperson after May’s top choices, Fiona Woolf and Baroness Butler-Sloss, both stood down.

This is while survivors of alleged Westminster child sex abuse have called on the government to replace the current inquiry with a more powerful body.

Now Human Rights Activist Lee Jasper says: “The government’s unwillingness can be understood in terms of the vested interests of the rich, the powerful, the judiciary, the policing, the Westminster and the military… some of whom will be determined to ensure that such an inquiry doesn’t go ahead. The government along with MPs are…slow and unwilling to launch a timely and professional investigation into these accusations, because the whole of Westminster will be affected.”

Jasper also pointed out to Press TV’s UK Desk that “the perpetrators should be brought to justice, but in this case what we are witnessing, is a wealthy powerful elite who were involved in the routine sexual abuse of children, particularly young people in children’s homes, and they’ve conspired to make sure that no successful investigations have taken place today, even though these allegations stand from the mid-1970s.”

Meantime, a spokesperson from the Home Office has reportedly claimed that Secretary May was torn between pressure to make progress and “the need to get this right.”

The Home Secretary has been heavily criticized by the Labour Party for her alleged lack of progress.

The inquiry is already investigating three murders in relation to the historic sex abuse scandal, and reports suggest they are looking into five separate pedophile rings which operated at the heart of Westminster and included many “highly influential” figures.

Read on http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/12/22/391390/uk/

ARTICLE and VIDEO: Two more ministers accused in the VIP child abuse scandal: MP wants Secrets Act lifted to let police speak out

original (2)

 

  • Two politicians join 22 others named in allegations of abuse in 1980s
  • Form part of powerful ring of Westminster paedophiles, it is claimed
  • MP John Mann said he was approached by victim who says he was abused 
  • Called for retired detectives to be granted amnesty from Secrets Act 
  • Scotland Yard is investigating allegations made by handful of ‘victims’
  • The men, all now adults, say they were routinely abused by politicians 

 

Scotland Yard has been handed the names of two more former Government ministers accused of sexually abusing children.

Campaigning MP John Mann said he was approached last week by a victim who claims to have been abused by the politicians – one a peer – in the 1980s and has passed the detailed allegations to detectives.

The latest phase in his search for the truth about a suspected Westminster child sex ring came as he called for retired detectives to be granted an unprecedented amnesty from the Official Secrets Act to help lift the lid on alleged VIP abusers.

Allowing former Special Branch officers who witnessed the alleged events to speak out could be central to bringing prosecutions, said Mr Mann. He has now called on Home Secretary Theresa May to lift Official Secrets Act restrictions.

The new allegations of child abuse emerged after the Bassetlaw MP handed a carefully-researched dossier about five paedophile rings to police with the names of 22 MPs. It includes 13 ex-ministers, at least two of whom are claimed to have gone to ‘abuse parties’ held at Dolphin Square, the luxury riverside estate in Pimlico which has been home to dozens of MPs.

However, Mr Mann said the latest claims, which involve two former politicians who are still alive, are ‘entirely separate’. ‘Someone has contacted me with some very precise allegations – not just the names but the basis of the allegations – and it is going straight to the police,’ he said.

He said the key to unlocking the truth behind the saga lies with retired Special Branch detectives who witnessed events and could be ‘absolutely critical’ in providing information to an investigation.

He said ‘a number’ of officers have contacted him, including one who has read a 50-page dossier of evidence amassed by Tory MP Geoffrey Dickens which is now said to be missing.

He added: ‘It is clear there are a lot of people who could provide a lot of information, potentially vital information, to support ongoing criminal investigations.

‘But they are not doing so because of the Official Secrets Act. They are fearful of not only breaking the law but the potential effect on their pension. This is absolutely crucial if we are to get some of these ex-officers coming forward and to get prosecutions of some of the former MPs.’